- PCR-based study of Drug Resistant Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) strains recovered from patients affected with pulmonary tuberculosis.
- Evaluation of Anti-tubercular metabolites isolated from endophytic fungi.
- Serological Assay for detection of Mycobacterium tuberculosis through ELISA and Immuno-capillary Reaction.
- Firoz Naem Khan, Kamal Uddin Zaidi, Rajesh Kumar Tenguria, Vijay Thawani (2018). Endophytic fungi of Terminalia arjuna in central India. Antiseptic, 115(2): 8-10.
- Firoz Naem Khan, Kamal uddin Zaidi (2017). Tuberculosis: key role of stem cell therapy in treatment of MDR Tuberculosis. J Stem cell Res Ther, 3(3):00099. DOI:10.15706/jsrt.2017.03.00099
- Firoz Naem Khan and Tenguria RK (2017). Reproducibility of Immuno-Dot blot assay for diagnosis of tuberculosis using tuberculosis Hsp-65 KDa protein. Peoples J. Sci. Res. 10(1):40-45 (CITATION – 1).
- Firoz Naem Khan (2016). Molecular Epidemiology of Indigenous Isolates of Mycobacterium Int. Jour. Curr Res. 8(8):36611-19.
- Rajesh Kumar Tenguria and Firoz Naem Khan (2011). Distribution of Endophytic Fungi in Leaves of Azadirachta indica JUSS. (Neem) of Panchmarhi Biosphere Reserve. J. Phytomedicine, Current Botany. 2(2): 27-29. (I.C. Value= 2.537, CITATION – 11)
- Firoz Naem Khan, Rajesh Kumar Tenguria, Sadaf Quereshi and Adarsh Pandey (2011). Epidemiological study of Zoonotic Tuberculosis Complex (ZTBC). World Journal of Science and Technology. 1(3):31-56. (I.C.Value= 5.09, CITATION- 9)
- Firoz Naem Khan, Rajesh Kumar Tenguria and Sadaf Quereshi (2011). Endophytes- Mines of pharmacological therapeutics. World Journal of Science and Technology. 1(5):127-49. (I.C.Value= 5.09, CITATION- 22)
- ajesh Kumar Tenguria, Anand Dilip Firodiya and Firoz Naem Khan (2012). Distribution of Endophytic Fungi in Leaves of Carissa carandas from Central Region of Madhya Pradesh. J. Microbiol. Biotech. Food Sci., 3(4):376-80. (G.I.F- 0.9967,IF-2.943, I.C. Value= 5.38, CITATION – 4)
- Prabhat Kumar Mishra and Firoz Naem Khan (2014). Biomass Production of Paecilomyces Ind. Jour. App. Res., 4(4): 497-99. (I.F.- 3.6241, CITATION – 1)
- Firoz Naem Khan and Prabhat Kumar Mishra (2014). Isolation of Alternaria alternata from Wheat Crop Spikelet. Int. Jour. Sci. Res., 3(12): 322-324. (F- 3.2416, CITATION – 1)
- Firoz Naem Khan and Rajesh Kumar Tenguria (2015). Biodiversity of Endophytic Fungi in Withania Somnifera Leaves of Panchmarhi Biosphere Reserve, Madhya Pradesh. Jour. Inno. Pharm. Bio. Sci. 2(2): 222-228. (CITATION – 1)
- Firoz Naem Khan and Prabhat Kumar Mishra (2015). Effect of Different Growth Media and Physical Factors on Biomass Production of Trichoderma viride. Peoples Jour. Scientific. Res. 8(2):11-17. (GIF 0.562, CITATION – 2)
- Firoz Naem Khan, Kamal Uddin Zaidi, Faraz Khan and Mayank Pandey (2016). Production of exo-biopolymer by submerged mycelial culture of a mushroomPodaxis pistillaris recovered from Bhanpur Landfill Area, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Asian Jour Biochem Pharm Res, 5(4): 218-29.
- Vijay Thawani, Manasi Thawani, Firoz Naem Khan (2017). Unfair fairness cream. Antiseptic, 114(7): 8-10.
- Firoz Naem Khan, Vijay Thawani, Rajesh Kumar Tenguria (2017). Phagodeterrent activity of methanolic extract of Ageratum conyzoides and Sphaeranthus indicus on the soybean insect pest (Diacrisia obliqua), Ind Med Gazette, Aug 2017: 13-19.
- Sadaf Kalam, Rupal Singh, Abin Mani, Jaswant Patel. Firoz Naem Khan, Adarsh Pandey (2012). Antioxidants-Elixir of Life. Int. Multidis. Res. Jour., 2(1):18-34. (I.C. Value= 3.97, CITATION- 14)
- Sadaf Quereshi, Ankita Upadhyay, Rupal Singh, Noor Afshan Khan, Abin Mani, Jaswant Patel (2011). GC Analysis of essential oils, TLC profiling of pigments and DNA extraction from Eucalyptus species. Current Botany. 2(2): 23-26.
- Sadaf Quereshi, Pankhuri Purwar, Rupal Singh, Noor Afshan Khan, Abin Mani and Jaswant Patel (2011). Studies on essential oils and DNA extraction from Ocimum species. Journal of Phytology. 3(8): 23-27
- Sadaf Quereshi, Ashok Mhaske, Disha Raut, Rupal Singh, Abin Mani and Jaswant Patel (2010). Extraction and partial characterization of collagen from different animal skins. Recent research in Science and Technology. 2 (9): 28-31.
- S.S. Sandhu, Sadaf Quereshi and Rupal Singh (2010). Cissus quadrangularis: A remedial phytopharmaceutical herb, Indian Journal of Botanical Society, Meerut, India
- S.S. Sandhu and Sadaf Quereshi (2010).Ayurveda impact of Chinese Ginseng. People’s Post, People’s Group, Bhopal. 10 January Issue.pp.60-62.
- S.S. Sandhu and Sadaf Quereshi (2010).A wonder rejuvenant Indian Musli. People’s Post, People’s Group,Bhopal. 17 January Issue.pp.66-68.
- Choudhary D.K., Sandhu S.S. (2009) Quorum sensing (QS) as etiological phenomenon: the bacterial paradigm. People’s Journal of Scientific Research. (2)2: 41-44.
- Choudhary Devendra K, Anil Prakash, Victor Wray and Bhavdish N Johri. (2009) Insights of the Fluorescent pseudomonads in plant growth regulation. Curr. Sci., 97(2):170-179.
- Firoz Naem Khan, Kamal Uddin Zaidi, Rajesh Kumar Tenguria, Vijay Thawani (2018). Mimosa pudica: Novel plant as Arsenic Hyperaccumalator. JMGIMS Wolters Kluwer.(JMGIMS_9_18)
- Kamal Uddin Zaidi, Firoz Naem Khan, Vijay Thawani (2018). Evaluation of biochemical and protein biomarkers analysis in Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus JMGIMS Wolters Kluwer.(JMGIMS_6_18)
- Firoz Naem Khan (2017) Role of temperature, relative humidity, pH and Growth media on production of Alternaria alternata. ( Jour. Microbiol.)
- Firoz Naem Khan and Rajesh Kumar Tenguria (2017) To Determine the Prevalence and Antimicrobial Susceptibility Patterns of Multidrug-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) (BJM-2017-0075), (Braz. Jour. Microbiol.)
- Firoz Naem Khan and Rajesh Kumar Tenguria (2017). Occurrence of Endophytic Fungi in Calotropis procera Leaves of Panchmarhi Biosphere Reserve. (J. Rec. Res. Sci. Tech.).
- Firoz Naem Khan and Rajesh Kumar Tenguria (2017). Diversity of Endophytic Fungi in Leaves of Tectona grandis from Panchmarhi Biosphere Reserve. (J. Phytol.).
RESOURCE PERSON/ SPEAKER:
- INVITEE SPEAKER at National Workshop on DNA Barcoding: Molecular Biology and Phylogenetic Taxonomy, SIT college, APS University, Sidhi, Rewa from 1-3 Oct, 2016.
- RESOURCE PERSON for Hands on workshop on ELISA & HPLC techniques, CSRD, People’s University, Bhopal on 21 Jan, 2017 and 23 Feb, 2017.
- RESOURCE PERSON at Hands on Workshop on Cell & Molecular Biology at CSRD, Peoples University during 21-23 Sept. 2015
- FACILITATOR at Hands on workshop on “Animal Cell Culture Techniques”, CSRD, People’s University, Bhopal from 15 to 17 Nov, 2016.
Abstract and Posters Presented in National Conference:
- “Molecular Epidemiology of Indigenous Isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis” at 31st Indian Science Congress, at MPCOST, Bhopal on 28-29 Feb 2016.
- Presented Paper on “Biodiversity and Bioprospecting for Microbial Endophytes in Central India” at Emerging Trends in Biological Sciences conducted at Career College funded by UGC, Chapter of All India National Science Congress, Feb 2015.
- “Cissus quadrangularis as therapeutic agent in bone healing enhancement” at “Proximal Femoral Fractures” April 2011 organized by Central Zone of Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Presented Paper on “Endophytic Biodiversity: Bioactive Metabolites and their Therapeutic Potential” at Conservation and Management of Biodiversity in 21st Century 2011.
- Therapeutic Value of Coriolus versicolor at Frontiers and Applications of Biotechnology 2010.
- “Epigenetics: A Paradigm towards Human Health” at Genomics: Tool for Bioprospecting, organized by Department of Bioinformatics, MANIT, Bhopal in Nov’10.
- “Use of Interferon-γ-release-assay (IGRA) to discriminate between BCG vaccinated TB and active TB in Central India” at Symposium on Biotechnology on “Frontiers and Applications of Biotechnology” organized by Central Research Laboratory. People’s Group, Bhopal in Jun’ 10.
- Effect of Chimeric Recombinant Antibody (cPiPP) against hCG on T-Lymphoblastic Leukemia cells at Recent Scientific Endeavor 2009.
- Mass Production and Formulation of Herbicidal Metabolites from Phoma sp. FGCC#54 for Management of Some Prominent Weeds of Madhya Pradesh”, in 5th International Conference on Plant Pathology in the Globalized Era organized by I.A.R.I., Delhi in Nov’09.
2 patents submitted in IPR
- A direct in vitro inventorization to detect Mycobacterium tuberculosis (MTB) in sputum specimen. 2701/MUM/2009 (Dr. Firoz Naem Khan).
- A Process for the Preparation of Herbal Extracts of Some Indian Medicinal Plants Species of Traditional Ayurveda, Use Thereof for Antimycobacterial Activity. 2946/MUM/2009 (Dr. Firoz Naem Khan).
- Comparative evaluation of serum and salivary Myeloperoxidase (MPO) level in healthy individuals and subjects with chronic periodontitis- A biochemical study.
- Evaluation of Fetuin-B as marker for detection of Diabetes in type II patients.
- Comparative evaluation of residual monomer release from three different heat cured acrylic resin denture base materials through High Performance Liquid Chromatography (HPLC) – An Invitro study.
- Comparative evaluation of serum TNF-α in smokers and non-smokers with and without chronic generalized periodontitis.
- Serum levels of Pro-inflammatory and Anti-inflammatory cytokines in chronic periodontitis patients.
- Estimation of serum Tumor Necrosis Factor-Alpha (TNF-α) in habitual gutkha chewers, oral submucous fibrosis and oral squamous cell carcinoma- A comparative analysis.
- Assessment of serum Interleukin-10 and Interleukin-12 in oral squamous carcinoma.
- Molecular evaluation and mutation of Mycobacterium species: A phylogenetic reconstruction.
- PCR-Based comprehensive phylogenetics of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Clinical and Molecular Epidemiology of Mycobacterium strains recovered from Pulmonary samples.
- Antimicrobial Activity of the secondary metabolite FIRK-1 isolated from Alternaria alternata.
- Comparative analysis of different teeth casting cements using ELISA.
- Comprehensive Phylogenetic analysis of indigenous isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Assessment of Anti-tuberculosis activity of selected endophytic fungi strains.
- Estimation of Midkine level in Oral Sub mucous fibrosis patients.
- Phylogenetic relatedness of prevelent indigenous isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
- Comparative phylogenetics of pathogenic and non-pathogenic isolates of Mycobacterium using PCR.
- Evaluation of Anti-tubercular metabolites of endophytic fungi isolates from Bhopal region.
- Epidemiological Studies of Mycobacterium tuberculosis using PCR.
- PCR-based epidemiological studies of MDR-TB in Bhopal region.
- Detection of β2-Microglobulin in oral cancer patients
- Studies on molecular epidemiology of indigenous isolates of Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- Studies on production and characterization of exo-biopolymer from Podaxis pistilaris.
- Detection of calprotectin level in different Periodontic Diseases.
- Young Scientist Award to Firoz Naem Khan for Poster Presentation at National Symposium on “Recent Scientific Endeavours” 2009.