The institute is offering Bachelor of Dental Surgery (B.D.S.) degree and Master of Dental Surgery (M.D.S.). PDA, People’s University
Course Duration : 4 + 1 yr Internship | Level : UG | Peoples Dental Academy
Rs. 2,14000 (Annually) (Session 22-23)
Duration of the Course: Duration of the B.D.S. course is of Four years and with One year compulsory rotatory internship. Duration of MDS course is of 3 years. Eligibility Criterion: Candidates desirous of seeking admission to BDS programme must fulfill the following conditions as laid down by the Dental Council of India:
- Candidate must be Bonafide citizen of India.
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age at the time of admission or will complete the age on December 31 of the year of admission.
- Candidate must have passed 10 + 2 or and equivalent course in the Science Stream – viz Biology, Physics and Chemistry – from the recognized Indian University or Board of Secondary Education.
- Candidate must have secured not less than 50% in the aggregate in the science subjects and English taken together, in the qualifying examination. However, for SC/ST Candidates minimum marks shall be 40 percent.
- Candidate must be medically fit.