Library and Information services
The Library with its modern collection of information resources and innovative information services plays a vital role in the intellectual pursuits of PIMR’s academic community. Library holds a rich collection of printed as well as electronic resources which include books, journals, databases, audio-visual materials, CDs, e-journals, annual reports of top companies, case studies, conference proceedings, training manuals, etc.
- The Library has some 6367 books (of 2026 titles), 20 national and international journals and latest magazines covering all aspects of management studies and computers.
- The Digital Library is implemented through 4 Multimedia PCs connected to high speed internet. There is a separate section for audio & video CDs.
- The Library also has an institutional membership of British Council Library and their online data through British council online which provides access to world-class journals in the field of management.
- The library also has photocopying, scanning and printing facilities for the students.
The UGC-Infonet Digital Library Consortium provides current as well as archival access to more than 1500 core and peer-reviewed journals and nine bibliographic databases from 23 publishers and aggregators in different disciplines. Faculties as well as students have been provided differential access to subscribed e-resources. These e-resources covers almost all subject disciplines including arts, humanities, social sciences, physical sciences, chemical Sciences, life sciences, computer sciences, mathematics and statistics, etc. The programme is wholly funded by the UGC and executed by the INFLIBNET (Information and Library Network) Centre, Ahmedabad. Soft copies of popular journals of ICFAI have also been subscribed for.
The state-of-the-art technology in our Computer Centre comprises the following:
- The student and faculty members can access the Internet throughout the campus with the help of broadband link in addition to the Wi-Fi network.
- E-Mail facilities are available for faculty and students.
- Latest software is available to enable the students to work on data analysis & web technologie
The PIMR intranet truly automates the process of execution and enables smooth movement of data across departments.
- Provide the most conducive atmosphere for dynamic and focused discussions.
- Designed to bring together analysis with action and are augmented by well-equipped facilities.
- Are equipped with computer, LCD/OHP and public address system.
- The air-conditioning in the classrooms creates the right atmosphere for long hours of learning.
- The Syndicate Rooms provide the right setting to the students for important brain storming sessions.
- A common room gives students the opportunity to discuss and exchange notes in an informal atmosphere.
Seminar Hall /Conference Room
Seminar Hall has the seating capacity of 150. The Hall is well equipped with state-of-the-art audio-visual and presentation tools to facilitate smooth presentations etc. The conference room has the capacity of 30 people and enables the faculty to meet and interact with the delegations and eminent people from the corporate world
A totally equipped, state of the art auditorium with a seating capacity of 400 is part of the ultra modern infrastructure at PEOPLES CAMPUS. It provides the ideal setting for management events and corporate interaction programmes as well as national seminars.
Medical facility is provided within the campus at the People’s Hospital, a well equipped most modern 1200 bedded Hospital attached to its medical college. The students get the first aid free and advanced medical facilities at nominal charges.
Bank & ATM
Central Bank of India has opened a branch in the People’s Campus. It also has an ATM attached to it. The bank also gives facility for education loans to the student.
People’s Campus has its own Post Office with the distinct Pin code of 462037.
People’s Group has well structured and organized communication system to facilitate its large infrastructure. Currently there is a network of more then 250 EPBX (Internal) Telephone Lines and 350 Centex Telephone Lines from AirTel. All our executives and important personnel have been provided with mobile phones to cater to their communication needs.
Students come to the institute from every corner of the country. The Hostel is surrounded by beautiful lawns and plantation which gives the feeling of a home away from home.
- Single room accommodations are well furnished, airy, with proper house keeping facilities, telephone facilities and other amenities as well.
- A mess with neat and clean kitchen is attached with a dinning hall
- Common room has T V with cable connection
- Accommodations are separate for boys & girls.
- Hostel is allotted on first come first served basis.
Sports & Gymnasium
In tune with the objective of all round development of students, various sporting and physical development activities are encouraged amongst students.
- To enable students to enjoy sports, the campus is equipped with a stadium for holding various events like cricket, basketball, table tennis, badminton etc.
- A multi facility gym is also inside the stadium.
Restaurant / Haat
An all day cafeteria run by the Indian Coffee House ensures refreshments for busy minds. People’s Haat caters to daily requirements of fruits vegetables and other utility items.