- List of extension activities organized by SOPR with supporting documents
- Plantation activity organized on World Environment Day 2020 (5th June 2020)
- An online video presented by students of SOPR, PU on “food that value, natural usefulness, and curative properties of garlic” to create awareness among peoples during COVID-19
- Online “CORONAVIRUS infection” awareness video program by students of SOPR, PU on 19th April 2020
- Online “CORONAVIRUS Infection” awareness video program by students of SOPR, PU on 15th April 2020
- Plantation on the occasion of International Women’s Day, 8th March 2020
- Celebration of World Pharmacist Day on 25th September 2019 at SOP&R
- Celebrated Hindi Diwas on 14th September 2019
- Celebrated National Sports Day on 29th August 2019
- Organized “Deeksharambh-Student Induction Program” for first-year students on 21st August 2019
- World Environment Day was celebrated in SOP&R on 6th June 2019
- World No Tobacco Day was celebrated in SOP&R on 31st May 2019
- Farewell for 8th semester students on 29th April 2019
- “Vindhya Herbal” industrial visit for B.Pharm students on 15th March 2019
- International Women’s Day,8th March 2019
- Awareness activity on World Cancer Day, 4th February 2019
- Celebrated World Environment Day on 5th June 2018
- Celebrated National Pharmacy Week on 10th November 2017 on the theme “Know about your Medicines: Ask your Pharmacist”
- 55th National Pharmacy Week 28th Nov.2016.
- Celebration of Pharmacist Day on 25th September 2016.
- B. Pharm III Year Students, Industrial Tour visit 1st July 2016.
- Visit Disaster Management Institute, Bhopal, 29th June 2016.
- Celebration of 150th Birth Anniversary Swami Vivekananda on 12th Jan. 2016
- World Environment Day celebration on 5th June 2016.
- Medication Advice Camp: Extension Activity at Anand Dham old age home 10th May 2016.
- National Pharmacy Week 24th Nov.-27th Nov.2015
- Indian Constitution Day 16th Nov. 2015
- World Pharmacist day 25th Sept. 2015
- Extension activity on “disease awareness and medication advice through Pharmacist” at Anand Dham old age home, Bhopal.
- Two weeks of a training program for B. Pharm. Students in the National Institute of Animal Welfare, Delhi.
- AIDS Awareness Program on 1st December 2009
- Diabetes Day: Diabetes Education and Prevention Rally, 14th November 2009
- Pharmacy Week November 2009
- Participation in various cultural & sports events like Mehndi, Rangoli, Carrom, Table-Tennis, Chess, etc. During the Pharmacy week celebration in November 2009.