All the admissions in B pharmacy and M pharmacy of 2020 under People’s University are done through counselling schedule and depend on education qualification in appearing subject and qualifying exam. The details are as below:
Eligibility For Admission in B Pharma (Bachelor of Pharmacy)
A Candidate seeking admission to B Pharm course should have 12th with minimum 45% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths/Biology background for general candidate. Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) categories of Madhya Pradesh with at least 40% marks.
Eligibility For Admission in M Pharma (Master of Pharmacy)
A candidate seeking admission to M Pharm course should be a Graduate in Pharmacy at least 55% marks for general candidate. Candidate belonging to SC/ST/OBC (excluding creamy layer) categories of Madhya Pradesh with at least 50% marks. Preference will be given to GPAT qualified candidates.
Eligibility For Ph.D. in Pharmaceutical Sciences
Minimum eligibility for pursuance of the course is the successful completion of post-graduation in Pharmacy.
AFFILIATION & RECOGNITION
Institute Recognised by :
All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) and Pharmacy Council of India ( PCI )
- List of Documents Required:
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Affidavit regarding gap in studies (if any) showing reasons.
- Character Certificate issued by School/College/ University last attended.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (if required).
- Three copies of passport size photographs.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Admission Procedure
- National Entrance Exam
- People’s University Entrance Test
- Department Test
- Peoples university Test + Department test
- Direct Admission Based On Marks