DEPARTMENT OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
ABOUT THE DEPARTMENT:
Mechanical Engineering Department is one of the oldest departments of the institute. It is also one of the biggest departments of the institute with good student strength. While managing the high strength, the department is committed to well-being and all round development of its students.
The department currently runs the following programmes:
- B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma – Mechanical Engineering
- Diploma – Automobile Engineering
- M.Tech – Production Engineering
- M.Tech – Thermal Engineering
To create a quality learning environment for all learners through partnerships with students, communities, businesses, and other educational institutions. To be recognized locally and regionally as a provider of high quality education and skills training.
- To produce world-class technocrats who can take up the challenges in a competitive and dynamic global society.
- To provide diverse curricula that will instill in our students the imagination, talents, creativity and skills necessary for the varied and rapidly changing requirements of modern life.
- To perform state-of-the art research that will improve the nation’s strategic engineering and environmental technologies.
- To prepare all students for successful careers based on a strong moral and ethical foundation.
(Dr. Piyush Kumar Soni)
- [Ph D, M Tech, BE, DME, MIEEE, MJRFHE, MIAEME]
- Vice-Principal, Head-Mechanical Engineering,
- Advisor – Training & Placements
- Contact No.: 789 80 60 80 2,
- Email Id: email@example.com
The Head of the Department, Dr. Piyush Kumar Soni is learned as a passionate and versatile professional with ‘Techno-Managerial Research’ based approach contributed to the fields of Mechanical Engineering, Design, Industrial Engineering and Project Management through Research Projects, Patents, Book and Paper Publications. He is determined to strengthen the education process that is more acceptable and satisfying to the youth utilizing his promising resourceful forte.
A SHORT MESSAGE FROM HOD:
I feel ecstatic to introduce you to Department of Mechanical Engineering, which is the foundation of Engineers. Department of Mechanical Engineering strives for increasing the knowledge, enhancing the critical thinking, ability to change information into knowledge and power of analyzing the things technically of each and every individual of ever changing society through students. We always intend to impart knowledge through a closed knit family of highly competent faculty. Department of Mechanical Engineering plays a vital role in an engineering college catering to the teaching of Mechanical and Humanities courses for engineering students. Our Laboratories have been very well established not only to cover complete syllabus but to motivate students to learn beyond the syllabus which definitely develops complete knowledge of the subject (both the practical and theoretical depth of knowledge) and develop skill sets of students to become promising engineers in future.
I would like to conclude with the words, “Success is when the opportunity meets with preparation”. I wish a very best of luck to the students.
|B.Tech – Mechanical Engineering||90|
|Diploma – Mechanical Engineering||60|
|Diploma – Automobile Engineering||60|
|M.Tech – Production Engineering||18|
|M.Tech – Thermal Engineering||18|
LIST OF PLACED STUDENTS:
|S.No||Name of Student||Company|
|1||SARMAD KHAN||BIC CELLO INDIA|
|2||MD.WARISH SHAHID ALI||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|3||MD.IRFAN||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|4||KASIM SIDDIQUI||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|5||DHANVEER KUMAR||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|6||SONU KUMAR||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|7||ABHISHEK KUMAR PRASAD||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|8||MANDEEP KUMAR||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|9||NEHAL AHMAD||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|10||MERAZ ALAM||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|11||BIMLESH PRASAD PATEL||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|12||JITENDRA KUMAR KUSHWAHA||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|13||MD AVESH||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|14||DAUD HASAN||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|15||ASHISH VAIBHAV||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|16||SANJEEV KUMAR||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|17||MD IRFAN||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|18||AKHLAQUEUR RAHMAN||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|19||ABRAR AHMAD||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|20||HARENDRA YADAV||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|21||RAM YASH SAHU||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|22||DEEPAK SHARMA||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|23||KUNAL KUMAR||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|24||MOHIT PANDAY||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|25||MD SHADAN ALAM||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|26||ISHRAQUE GULZAR||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|27||ROSHAN KUMAR SINGH||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|28||AJIT KUMAR||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|29||MD DANISH SIDDIQUI||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|30||SAJJAD AKHTAR||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|31||RAHUL KUMAR KUSHWAHA||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|32||NEERAJ KUMAR YADAV||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|33||RAJU KUMAR SAHU||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|34||ANKIT DUTTA||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|35||BADRUL HASAN||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
|36||RAJA DWIVEDI||SIGNET INDUSTRIES LTD|
PROJECTS UNDERTAKEN BY THE ME DEPARTMENT:
- Design & Fabrication of a Quad-Bike ‘Panthera’.
- Design & Fabrication of a Quad-Bike ‘Tigris’.
- Design and Fabrication of a Small Scale Bio-Gas Generating System, using College Canteen’s Food Wastes.
- Design and fabrication of manually operated Can Crusher Machine
- Design and Fabrication of a Smart Table Operating on Google Voice Technology.
- Design and Fabrication of a Portable Solar Power Operated Grass Cutting Machine.
- Fabrication and Installation of Solar Power Operated Fountain System.
- Design and Fabrication of a Solar Powered Boat.
- Design and Fabrication of a Small Portable Air-Conditioner.
- Fabrication of a Bicycle without Chain Drive.
- Design and fabrication of child rescue crane equipped with wireless camera
- Gesture controlled wheel chair using android phone and proximity sensors
- Design of Mobile Operated Fire-Fighting Robots using Android phone and application.
- Our student won first prize in Quad Bike ATV( ALL TERRAIN VEHICLE) National level competition organized by ISNEE.
- 02 students qualified In GRE, AROUND 20 in TOEFL, and 15 in GATE.
- Every year students participating in RDC parade NEW Delhi and few have won best cadet award
- Students have participated in Youth Exchange Program organized by GOI and visited Russia.
- Student are getting exposure in interdisciplinary areas like IoT, Artificial intelligence and are Preparing smart desk, contributing for smart city.
- Students have actively participated in outreach activities conducted by NSS i. e. Run for Democracy, swatchchta abhiyaan, shuddh k liye youdh, environment day celebration etc.