People’s University is a leading university of Central India, run by “Sarvajanik Jankalyan Parmarthik Nyas” a charitable and nonprofitable trust. People’s University was established by the Madhya Pradesh legislature through an amendment in Madhya Pradesh Niji Vishwavidyalaya (Sthapana Avam Sanchalan) Adhiniyam-2007 as Madhya Pradesh Act (No.18 of 2011) – People’s University, Bhopal as a state Private University and is empowered to award degrees as specified by UGC under Section 22 of the UGC Act 1956 through its main campus in regular mode with the approval of statutory bodies/councils. School of Research & Technology is one of the main constituent unit of People’s University. People’s University is situated in Bhopal, the beautiful “City of Lakes”, capital of Madhya Pradesh. People’s University has ten Constituent Institutes. Its campus is conducive and possess academic environment for education & career building in central India. Our journey began with an objective of Nurturing Humanity through Health & Educational Excellence.
Bhopal has two beautiful lakes. There is a beautiful view of the city at sunset. At night when myriads of lights from the houses along the lake are reflected in its placid waters the place resembles a fairyland. Bhopal has many beautiful gardens, the more important among them being the Kamala Park, Aish Bagh (the garden of delight), Farhat Afza Bagh (enhancer of joy) and Nur Bagh (garden of light). The famous mosques in Bhopal are – the Jama Masjid, the Moti Masjid, and the Taj-ul-Masjid. The famous Shiva temple of Bhojpur is twenty-four miles from Bhopal on the Bhopal-Obedullaganj Road.
How to Reach:
Bhopal is 741 km from Delhi, 789 km from Mumbai, and about 200 kms from Indore.Major Tourist attractions like Kanha, Ujjain and Sanchi are close by and well connected. Both railway station and bus stand are within easy walking distance of the main hotel area along Hamidia road.
Air :- Bhopal is connected by regular Alliance Air flights to Mumbai, Indore, Delhi and Gwalior. Sahara Airlines connect Bhopal with Delhi, Guwahati, Goa, Indore and Lucknow. Airport is 15 km from the city center.
Rail :- Bhopal is on one of the two main Delhi to Mumbai railway lines and also on the main line to the southern state capitals of Chennai, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Thiruvananthpuram. There are direct trains to Amritsar and Jammu Tawi and also to major towns in Madhya Pradesh.
Road :- There are extensive bus services (private and state) to cities within the region and interstate.
Climate :- The climate is moderate in Bhopal. The summers are hot and winters cold. But it does not face extreme weather conditions. It rains moderately during rainy season. The weather is pleasant throughout the year.
- Capt. Ambrish Sharma (Director Administration)
- Dr. V. K. Pandya (Vice Chancellor)
- Dr. Keshavendra Choudhary
- Mrs. Raji N. Mishra
- Mr. Manoj Singh Tomar
- Prof.Xiao – Zhi Gao, Alto University, Finland
- Prof.Hai- Bin Duan Beihang University, China
- Elena Kropivka, Krivoyrog, Ukrain
- Dr.P.B. Sharma, VC,Amity Gurugram
- Dr.Abdul Khaliq, KFUPM,Saudi Arabia
- Dr.P.M.V. Subba Rao, IIT Delhi
- Dr.Sanjeev Jain, IIT Delhi
- Dr.P.S. N. Tripathi Ex. Deputy Director CFMRI
- Dr.K.K. Mishra Scientist (CFMRI)
- Dr.Ritunesh Kumar,IIT Indore
- Dr.Veerendra Kumar, Director , DTE, Bhopal
- Dr.J.S, Chauhan, SATI, Vidisha
- Dr.Rajesh Kumar,DTU, Delhi
- Dr.K.K., Pathak, BHU
- Dr.Sanjeev Sahu(Scientist BARC, Mumbai)
- Dr.R.C. Gupta, SGSITS,Indore
- Mr.Hari Rama Subramanian (IBM)
- Dr.Ravi Shankar Mishra (LPU)
School of Research & Technology, People’s University is organizing an International conference on “EMERGING TRENDS IN TECHNOLOGY AND SCIENCE” (ICET2S -2017) which is scheduled to be held from 2nd March till 4th March 2017.This multidisciplinary conference aims to bring Professional Engineers Academicians, and Research Scholars associate with different branch of Engineering on a common platform to share new ideas, experiences and knowledge in Engineering and Science Domain.
- Geo-Tech Engineering
- Power electronics
- Power devices
- Energy & Environment
- Power systems
- Control Theory
- VLSI design,
- Network Security
- Microwave theory
- Construction Management
- Finite Element Method
- Thermal Engineering
- Signal processing
- Water Resource Engineering
- Digital Electronics
- Sources of Energy
- Artificial Neural Networks
- Fuzzy Systems
- Cyber security
- Applied Science
- Data mining
- Database Management
- Green Technology
- Cloud Computing
- Machine Design
- Digital communications
- Antenna & Wave Propagation
- G.I .S & Remote Sensing Planning
- BIG Data, HADOOP
CALL FOR ABSTRACT
- Date of Conference: March 02-04, 2017
- Last date of submission- February 10, 2017- Extended up to February 20, 2017
- Notification of Acceptance: February 20, 2017
- Last date of registration: up to February 25, 2017
REGISTRATION & ACCOMODATION
- 15 USD /1000 INR (for Research Scholars)
- 22 USD/1500 INR for Faculties & Academicians)
- 30 USD / 2000 INR (for Industries)
- *Spot Registration with 8 USD / 500 INR Extra.
- Registration Fee should be sent per author only as a Demand Draft in favour of “School of Research & Technology, Bhopal” Payable at Bhopal , M.P. India
- Kindly contact for accommodation prior to one month of commencement of conference.
- Registration Form
School of Research & Technology, People’s University, Bhopal 462037, Madhya Pradesh, India.
Contact No- +919179329323, +919589052001, +917828493539, +917554005467/87/82/59