Department of Electrical Engineering
To create conducive atmosphere in the department through which the students will discover their own potential in Electrical Engineering and cater to the needs of industries of surrounding areas. Provide practical exposure to the students through modern laboratories with continuous up gradation. The term electrical engineering may or may not encompass electronic engineering. Where a distinction is made, electrical engineering is considered to deal with the problems associated with large-scale electrical systems such as power transmission and motor control, whereas electronic engineering deals with the study of small-scale electronic systems including computers and integrated circuits. Another way of looking at the distinction is that electrical engineers are usually concerned with using electricity to transmit energy, while electronics engineers are concerned with using electricity to transmit information.
We strive to be a center of excellence that produces creative technocrats; those can undertake the global challenges to enhance overall prosperity by nurturing technology.
We intend to impart quality degree program that emphasizes on fundamental principles to create technological excellence and exceptional ability in the students and inculcate in them professional, social and ethical values.
- To develop the ability among students to understand the concepts of applied mathematics, science, electronics & communication engineering with an attitude for lifelong learning.
- To train the students with good scientific and engineering breadth, for analyzing, designing and synthesizing system for real life problems.
- To inculcate in student communication skills, professional skills, team work skills and leadership qualities, this addresses issues related to society in a responsive, ethical, and innovative manner
Prof. Prashant Garg, Department Head of Electrical Engineering completed his master’s degree in Electrical Drives from SATI, Vidisha. in 2010. He earned his bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from Rajiv Gandhi Technical University, Bhopal in 2006. He is a renowned personality in the field of academics and has a vast experience of around 14 years in research, teaching and academic administration. He is a fine Team Leader, Excellent Motivator and Tremendous Coordinator with his own principles and moral values. He has played a significant role in the various institutional developments, establishment and management of engineering labs of different areas.
MESSAGE FROM H.O.D:
On behalf of our students and faculty, it is my privilege to welcome all of you to the Department of Electrical Engineering at SORT. We take pride in our faculty, a team of highly capable and dedicated professionals, most of whom have academic and industrial experience and degrees from leading universities of the India. We provide ample opportunities to our faculty and students, through in -house training, workshops and training outside the college campus for further growth and development in their areas of expertise.
Prof. Prashant Garg
- Ph.D. (Doctor of Philosophy) in Electrical Engineering
- M.Tech (Power system) -18
- B.Tech (Electrical Engineering) -60
- Diploma (Electrical Engineering) – 60
|S. No.||Course||Name Of Students||Percentage|
|2||B.Tech||ANKIT AMIT MINZ||8.40|
|6||Diploma||MUNINDRA KUMAR MAHTO||8.19|
- Mr Jaideep Methuv Selected In Infosys
- Mr Pranav Tiwari Ncc Cadate University Reprsent At Kajakistan
EXTRA & CO- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES: