- The admission to B.Tech First semester is based on the merit in the entrance test conducted by any designated agency at National /State level or People’s University. (JEE in 2019)
- The remaining vacant seats shall be filled up on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination strictly on merit by conducting college level counseling.
- The admission to Lateral Entry shall be based on the merit.
- B.Tech (CS) in Academic Collaboration with IBM
Master of Technology (M.Tech):
1) Admissions shall be made in following order of preference
Merit prepared on the basis of valid GATE score.
Merit prepared on the basis of test conducted by University or an Agency on its
Merit prepared on the basis of CGPA or marks obtained in the qualifying examination and subject to qualifying in personal interview conducted by the University with a provision that seats shall be first filled by candidates possessing BE/B Tech/AMIE degrees before offering
them to others.
2) 20% Candidates sponsored by Educational Institutions/Industries/Organizations may also
be admitted as per order of preference laid down under point 1.
3) Candidate who has already appeared in last (i.e. VIII) semester examination of B.Tech may be considered for admission, if he/she has successfully passed, I to VII Semester examinations of B.Tech. Such candidate shall be admitted provisionally and shall be required to submit, certificate and mark-sheet as proof of passing qualifying examination, within three months of commencement of the course. Otherwise his/her admission will be cancelled. Such candidate shall not be eligible for refund of fees.
Diploma in Engineering
On the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying examination strictly on merit by conducting college level counseling.
List of Documents:
- Mark sheet of Qualifying Examination
- Affidavit regarding gap in studies (if any) showing reasons.
- Character Certificate issued by School/College/ University last attended.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Certificate of Medical Fitness (if required).
- Three copies of passport size photographs.
- Admission Test (JEE or GATE as applicable ) score card and admit card.
- Caste Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Income Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Queries for Admission Contact No.- 0755 – 4005414