- National Science day was celebrated in School of Pharmacy & Research, People’s University on 23rd Feb 2021
- Basant Panchami was celebrated in School of Pharmacy & Research, People’s University, Bhopal on 16th Feb 2021.
- Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose birth anniversary was celebrated on 23rd January 2021 at School of Pharmacy & Research, People’s University, Bhopal
- 59th National Pharmacy Week was celebrated at the School of Pharmacy & Research, People’s University from 23rd to 28th November 2020. Several competitions along with guest lectures were organized during the week. The theme for this year was “Pharmacists:- Frontline Health Professionals”.
- Global Hand Washing day was celebrated by the School of Pharmacy and Research in collaboration with Peoples College of Paramedical Sciences and Research Centre under the Banner of NSS on 15 th Oct 2020.
- World Pharmacists Day 2020 was celebrated in SOPR on 25th September 2020
- Aura Fest (March 2020)
- Celebration of World Pharmacist Day on 25th September 2019 at SOP&R
- Celebrated Hindi Diwas on 14th September 2019
- Organized “Deeksharambh-Student Induction Program” for first-year students on 21st August 2019
- Farewell for 8th-semester students on 29th April 2019
- National Unity Day on 31st October 2018
- Organized state-level “National Elocution Competition-2018” with Indian Pharmaceutical Association(IPA) on 30th October 2018
- Celebrated World Environment Day on 5th June 2018
- Celebrated National Pharmacy Week on 10th November 2017 on the theme “Know about your Medicines: Ask your Pharmacist”
- Organized National Elocution Competition 2017 with Indian Pharmaceutical Association(IPA) on 15th Sept. 2017.
- National Science Day on 28th Feb.2017
- 55th National Pharmacy Week 28th Nov.2016.
- State-level National Elocution Competition on 14th Oct.2016, organized by the Education Division of Indian Pharmaceutical Association. on the theme: ‘Pharmacists for a Healthy India”.
- Celebration of Pharmacist Day on 25th September 2016.
- World Environment Day celebration on 5th June 2016.
- Celebration of 150th Birth Anniversary Swami Vivekananda on 12th Jan. 2016
- National Pharmacy Week 24th Nov.-27th Nov.2015
- Indian Constitution Day 16th Nov. 2015
- State-level National Elocution Competition on 04th Nov.2015, organized by Education Division of Indian Pharmaceutical Association on the topic “Responsible use of Medicine Saves Lives”
- World Pharmacist day 25th Sept. 2015