Dedication towards Society
UV Sterilisation Chamber
Say “Thank You” to Corona Warriors
Liquid Balm Preparation at SOPR under the Guidance of Prof.(Dr.)Bhaskar Kumar Gupta
- Online guest lecture on ” Pharmacist’s Perspectives for Safe Disposal of Expired and Unused Medicines” by Mr. Sourabh Kosey ( Associate Professor, Department of Pharmacy Practice, ISF College of Pharmacy Moga, Punjab) on 25th May 2020
- Two days National Conference on “Green Intellectual Property (Green IP) for Health Care Innovation Globally” on 16th & 17th May 2020
- Online guest lecture cum training on “Clinical Research and its Perspectives” by Mr. Bhanu Pratap Singh Kaurav (Manager, Drug for Neglected Disease Initiatives (DNDi), New Delhi) on 7th May 2020
- Online guest lecture on “Recent Advances in Granulation Technology for Pharmaceutical Formulations” by Mr. Pushkar raj Sharma (Ex-production Officer IPCA Laboratories Ratlam & Ex-production Manager, AstraZeneca, Bangalore) on 3rd May 2020
- Online guest lecture on “Computer-Aided Drug Design” with software knowledge to our pharmacy students by Dr. Debanjan Sen (Professor) from Kolkata (W.B.) on 20th April 2020
- Guest lecture on” Women in Science” by Dr. Moumita Das Scientist grade ii and Principal instigator in the Women Scientist scheme of DBT Biocare on the occasion of National Science Day 2020
- Organized one-day program on “Popular Lectures in Biotechnology “ sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, GOI, New Delhi on 22nd February 2020
- Guest lecture on “Design Expert Software” by Dr.Satish Shilpi (Associate Professor, Ravishankar College of Pharmacy, Bhopal) on 6th January 2020
- One day PCI sponsored workshop on “Sensitization & Implementation of Practice School as Per New Scheme & Syllabus in UG Curriculum of pharmacy” was organized on 19th October 2019.
- Faculty education program under Faculty Empowerment Strategy on 29th July 2019 by Dr. Vimal Kumar (Principal, ITM School of Pharmacy, Vadodara)
- A two-day workshop on “Formulation Techniques of Solid Dosage Forms” was organized in the School of Pharmacy & Research on 7th and 8th May 2019.
- One day workshop on “Basics of in-vivo Experimentation: ANIMAL HANDLING TECHNIQUES” was organized by Pinnacle Biomedical Research Institute (PBRI) Bhopal, for the students of B.Pharm VIII Semester of SOP&R, on 10th April 2019
- One day workshop on “Basics of in-vivo Experimentation: ANIMAL HANDLING TECHNIQUES” was organized by Pinnacle Biomedical Research Institute (PBRI) Bhopal, for the students of B.Pharm VI Semester of SOP&R, on 8th April 2019
- Orientation program cum scientific discussion on “Role of ADME/T in Drug Discovery and Drug Candidate Selection” by Dr. Grinath G. Pillai on 16th March 2019
- Guest lecture on “Career in Health Care Management” by Dr. Gaurav Saraogi on 5th March 2019
- National Science Day 2019 theme: “Science for the People and the People for Science”
- Guest lecture on “Career Guidance, GPAT Preparation and Development of Soft Skills” by Mr. Peeyush Jaiswal on 13th February 2019
- Organized atomic energy regulatory board(AERB) sponsored national seminar on “Radio Pharmaceutical in Health Care System: Safety and Regulatory Aspects” on 24th November 2018
- National Unity Day on 31st October 2018
- Organized state-level “National Elocution Competition-2018” with Indian Pharmaceutical Association(IPA) on 30th October 2018
- Organized Pharmacy Council of India(PCI) sponsored three days Continuing Education Program(CEP) from 29th August to 31st August 2018
- Organized MPCST sponsored national seminar on “Fostering Intellectual Property Rights in the Field of Pharmaceutical Research & Development” on 7th April 2018
- Started “Virtual Pharmaceutical Industrial training Programme” for students from 10th to 12th November 2017
- Organized National Elocution Competition 2017 with Indian Pharmaceutical Association(IPA) on 15th Sept. 2017.
- National Science Day on 28th Feb.2017
- State-level National Elocution Competition on 14th Oct.2016, organized by the Education Division of Indian Pharmaceutical Association. on the theme: ‘Pharmacists for a Healthy India”.
- MPCST sponsored one day National Seminar 2nd Oct.2016.
- State-level National Elocution Competition on 04th Nov.2015, organized by Education Division of Indian Pharmaceutical Association on the topic “Responsible use of Medicine Saves Lives”
- Five Days Carrier Advancement Series 28th April 2015
- “Frontiers and Application of Biotechnology”29th June 2010, organized by CSRD, people’s group.