- Workshop on Application of ICT enabled Tools for Smart Teaching was conducted in the School of Pharmacy & Research, People’s University, Bhopal on 3rd October 2020.
- Organized a one-day program on “Popular Lectures in Biotechnology “ sponsored by Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology, GOI, New Delhi on 22nd February 2020
- One day PCI sponsored workshop on “Sensitization & Implementation of Practice School as Per New Scheme & Syllabus in UG Curriculum of pharmacy” was organized on 19th October 2019.
- Faculty education program under Faculty Empowerment Strategy on 29th July 2019 by Dr. Vimal Kumar (Principal, ITM School of Pharmacy, Vadodara)
- A two-day workshop on “Formulation Techniques of Solid Dosage Forms” was organized in the School of Pharmacy & Research on 7th and 8th May 2019.
- One day workshop on “Basics of in-vivo Experimentation: ANIMAL HANDLING TECHNIQUES” was organized by Pinnacle Biomedical Research Institute (PBRI) Bhopal, for the students of B.Pharm VIII Semester of SOP&R, on 10th April 2019
- One day workshop on “Basics of in-vivo Experimentation: ANIMAL HANDLING TECHNIQUES” was organized by Pinnacle Biomedical Research Institute (PBRI) Bhopal, for the students of B.Pharm VI Semester of SOP&R, on 8th April 2019
- Orientation program cum scientific discussion on “Role of ADME/T in Drug Discovery and Drug Candidate Selection” by Dr. Grinath G. Pillai on 16th March 2019
- Organized Pharmacy Council of India(PCI) sponsored three days Continuing Education Program(CEP) from 29th August to 31st August 2018
- Started “Virtual Pharmaceutical Industrial training Programme” for students from 10th to 12th November 2017
- Five Days Carrier Advancement Series 28th April 2015