National University of Ireland , Galway, University Road, Galway, Ireland - Founded in 1845, 170 years of existence.
About National University of Ireland
- NUI Galway is one of Ireland's top universities for graduate employability. 96% of its undergraduates and 95% of postgraduate students are in employment or further study within 6 months of graduating. For medicine it is 100%.
- Ranked Top 1% of Universities worldwide based on data from QS World University Rankings.
- Rank 260 in the world in the QS World University Rankings. Above any university in India.
- NUI Galway has to over 3,000 international students. Students from over 100 countries worldwide.
- There are over 18,000 students enrolled at NUI Galway.
- 2 year stay back VISA for UK to work.
- High pay packages in UK and Europe after completion of MS.
- Masters widely accepted in US and Canada.
- Masters Offered by National University of Ireland.
- Preventive Cardiology.
- Regenerative Medicine.
- Interventional Cardiovascular Medicine.
- Endovascular Surgery.
Duration: 1 year
Entry: Sep 2019
Admission Requirements: MBBS and IELTS with 6.5
Contact Immediately – Prof. Akhilesh Mittal , DSW, People’s University Mob- 9893448588/ 9926535783