Ref: PU/DAA/Ph.D./2020/92 (B)
Dated: 12-October -2020
Ph.D ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2020 (2)
- Exam date of Ph.D. Entrance Exam:- 23-October-2020
- Last date of filling Ph.D. Entrance Exam Form: October 20, 2020.
- Eligible candidates desirous of seeking admission to the above program are required to submit their application on prescribed form available on https://www.peoplesuniversity.edu.in/phd/ with a fee of Rs.2500/- (Rupees Two Thousand and Five Hundred only) by demand draft in favour of Registrar, People’s University, Bhopal or by NEFT/RTGS/UPI, Account No. – 3226866041, Account Holder Name – People’s University, IFSC CODE – CBIN0283493 The duly filled application form with supportive documents and fee should be submitted / sent to the In-charge, Conduct Section, Office of Controller of Examination, III Floor, Administrative block, People’s University, Bhopal – 462037 in person or by post or e-mail to email@example.com on or before October 20, 2020.
- For any information call 0755-4005292, 7773007571
- Admission will be as per UGC norms.
- The admission to PhD programs will be in the following disciplines:
Medical Sciences / Life Sciences
Masters Degree in Medical Sciences / Dental Sciences / Veterinary Sciences/ Life Sciences /Biological Science as per U. G. C. and University Norms.
Clinical and Non-Clinical
Management &Hotel Management / Commerce / Social Science
Masters in Management / Commerce / Economics/ Hotel Management /other relevant subject and as per U.G. C. and University Norms.
M Pharm and as per U. G. C. and University Norms.
Masters in respective subject and as per U.G.C. and University Norms.
M.Sc. Nursing and as per U.G.C. and University Norms.
M. Tech and as per U. G. C. and University Norms.
Masters Degree in Arts and allied disciplines and as per UGC and University norms
Masters Degree in Law and as per UGC and University norms
- The University will conduct an Entrance Test for admission to Ph.D. program on 23 October, 2020.
- The entrance test shall comprise of one multiple choice objective type question paper having 100 question of one mark each. Following is the distribution of marks:
|Subject Specific||50 marks|
|Research Methodology||50 marks|
- Hostel facility is available for Boys & Girls.
- For admission assistance call: 0755-4005292,7773007571
Dean Academic Affairs