Ph.D ADMISSION NOTIFICATION 2021 (1)
Instructions for Candidates:
- Eligible candidates are requested to submit first the application fee of Rs. 2500/- by NEFT/UPI in
Account No:.- 005505010742
Account Holder Name: People’s University
IFSC Code: ICIC0000055
- Keep the PDF copy (file size of maximum 10 MB) of following documents before filling the application form
- Final Year Mark sheet of PG
- 10th Mark sheet/Certificate for Date of Birth
- Keep the scanned copy (jpeg file size of maximum 10 MB) of following documents before filling the application form
- Candidate Signature
- Passport size Photograph (110 X 220 pixels)
- Admission will be as per UGC and State Government norms.
- The admission to PhD programs will be in the following disciplines:
|Medical Sciences |
and Clinical Disciplines
|Eligibility: Relevant Masters Degree – MSc (Medical)/ MD/MS in allied discipline and as per U. G. C. and University Norms.|
|Dental Sciences |
Public Health Dentistry
Oral & Maxillofacial surgery Prosthodontics
Oral Medicine and Radiology
Conservative Dentistry Periodontics
|Eligibility: Relevant Masters Degree – MDS in allied discipline and as per U. G. C. and University Norms.|
|Management & Hotel Management, Commerce||PG in Management / Commerce / / Hotel Management and as per U.G. C. and University Norms.|
|Pharmacy||M Pharm and as per U. G. C. and University Norms.|
|Life Science and Basic Science (Chemistry , Biotechnology , Microbiology, Biochemistry )||M.Sc. in respective subjects, and as per U.G.C. and University Norms.|
|Nursing||M.Sc. Nursing and as per U.G.C. and University Norms.|
|Engineering||M. Tech and as per U. G. C. and University Norms.|
|Arts – English Literature||M.A and as per U. G. C. and University Norms.|
|Law||LLM and as per U. G. C. and University Norms.|
- The University will conduct an On-line Entrance Test for admission to Ph.D program on March 27.2021.
- The entrance examination shall comprise of 50 multiple choice questions of Research Methodology on one mark each.
- The entrance examination shall be followed by Selection Interview for subject specific evaluation.
- Hostel facility is available for Boys & Girls.
- For admission assistance call: 7773007571
Dean Academic Affairs