- Jain P., Jain Richa and Jain P.C. Production of industrially important enzymes by some actinomycetes producing antifungal compounds. Hind. Antibiot. Bull. (2004) 46: 29-33.
- Jain, Richa, Agrawal, S.C. and Jain, P.C. Pattern of antimicrobial activity of actinomycetes isolated from different habitats. Jr. Microbial World (2007) 9(2): 233-238.
- Jain, Richa ,Agrawal, S.C. and Jain P.C. Proteolytic actinomycetes from Indian habitats. Journal of Culture Collections (2009) 6: 28-37.
- Jain Richa and Jain P. C. Production and partial characterization of collagenase of Streptomyces exfoliates CFS 1068 using poultry feather. Indian J. Exp.Biol. (2010) 48 (2): 174-178.
- Jain Richa, Kango N. and Jain P.C. Proteases: Significance and Applications. In Industrial Exploitation of Microorganisms. (Ed. D. K. Maheshwari , R. C. Dubey and R. Saravanamuthu) I. K. International Publishers Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi, (2010) pp. 227-254.
- Jain Richa, Jain P.C. and Agrawal S.C. Feather degradation by Streptomyces exfoliatus CFS1068. Annals of Microbiology (2011) DOI 10.1007/s13213-011-0336-0
- Jain Richa, Nagal Swetlana and Jain P.C. Poultry waste management. In Microorganisms in Environment. (Ed Satyanarayan, Johri and Anil Prakash). Springer Science + Business Media B.V., Dordrecht.(2011)
- Jain Richa, Zaidi K.U., Parveen N., Saxena A. Optimization of cultural conditions for the production of antibiotic by Streptomyces sp. VRY-1 Recent Research in Science and Technology. (2011)
- Jain Richa, Zaidi K.U., Verma Y. and Sandhu S.S. L-Asparaginase: A promisisng enzyme for treatment of acute lymphoblastic leukiemia. Peoples Journal of Scientific Research (2011).
Article Published in Magazine
Medicinal plants: use abuse and sustainable development by S.S. Sandhu and Richa Jain in Peoples Post. 20.12.2009 pp 47-48
Articles in News Paper Boosting the immune system by S.S. Sandhu and Richa Jain, Peoples Samachar (special issue) 4 Oct 2009 pp 3. Delivered lectures in workshop/conferences etc.
- Role of chemotaxonomy and bioinformaticsin identification of microbes In. Workshop on Microbial Technology and Molecular Bioology, Dr. H.S.Gour University, Sagar on 18.9.2009
- Nanomedicine In. Biocamp-2010 Workshop on Medical Biotechnology, Centre for Scientific Research and Development, Peoples Group, Bhopal on 26.10.2010.
- Cultivation of medicinal mushroom Coriolus versicolar and extraction of its bioactive compounds. by Ms. Anjali Banchhor, Rungta College, Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai C.G. (2009-2010).
- Production of L-Asparaginase from Escherichia coli by Ms. Yogita Verma. Rungta College, Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai C.G. (2009-2010).
- Optimization of cultural conditions for the production of mycelia biomass and antifungal effect of Cordyceps militaris. by Megha, Rungta College, Swami Vivekanand Technical University, Bhilai C.G. (2009-2010).
- Production of antimicrobial compound from Actinomycete VRY1 against a drug resistant strain of S. typhimurium (MTCC 3214) by Naima Parveen of Department of Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Centre, Barkatullah University, Bhopal (2009-2010).
- Production of L-Asparaginase from fungi by Ankita Saxena, Department of Microbiology, Bundelkhand University, Jhansi (2009-2010).
- Comparative evaluation of antibacterial activity of six dental luting cements by Dr. S.M.A. Feroz, Department of Prosthodontics, PCDS, People’s Group, Bhopal, M.P. (2010).
- Niosomes: efficient drug delivery system for treatment of breast cancer by Krishan Kumar Thakur, Gandhi Medical College, Bhopal. M.P. (2010).
- Antifungal Activity in Culture broth of Lentinula edodes by Miss Manisha Sharma, Department of Biotechnology, Shri Sathya Sai College for Womens, Bhopal (2010).
- Evaluation of bioactive potentials of Lentinula edodes by Sheetal Bajaj, Department of Biotechnology, Softvision College, Indore (2011).
- Therapeutic application of niosomes for drug delivery by Amrita Srivastava. Amity Institute of Biotechnology, Amity University, Lucknow (2011).