- Project Title – Investigating the functional relevance of Proteolipid Protein 2 (PLP2) interactome in PLP2 mediated collective migration of colorectal cancer (CRC) epithelium. Funding Agency – Science & Engineering Research Board, SERB-TARE scheme (TAR/2021/000112), Govt. of India – Principal Investigator – Dr. Dipanjana Ghosh
- Potential of different botanicals for the wound healing properties: Characterization and Product development
- Molecular characteristics and antibiotic sensitivity of some pathological isolates of Staphylococcus aureus by Ms. Prachi Shukla, M.Sc. Biotechnology, St. Aloysius College Autonomous, Jabalpur (M.P.).
- Antibiotic sensitivity and RAPD profiles of some pathological isolates of Klebsiella pneumoniae by Ms. Humera Qureshi, M.Sc. Microbiology, Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa (M.P.).
- In vitro antibacterial activity and phytoconstituents analysis of leaves of Eucalyptus camaldulensis by Ms. Pooja Mishra, M.Sc. Microbiology, Awadhesh Pratap Singh University, Rewa (M.P.).
- Studies on antibacterial activity and phytochemical analysis of leaves of Murraya koenigii (L.) Spreng. By Ms. Arpita Shrivastava, M.Sc. Microbiology, Govt. MVM, Bhopal, (M.P.).